Website Lend a Hand Home Care
Home is home
Lend a Hand Home Care is a locally owned and operated home care agency serving Reno, Nevada and surrounding areas since 1992! Our highly professional and competent Caregivers are dedicated to providing our clients with experienced home care services, delivered with a high standard of quality, compassion, integrity and reliability. We are a kind, caring, family oriented, client focused, innovative and visionary care agency delivering the highest standard of excellence in everything we do.
We are an Employer of Choice as recognized by Home Care Pulse! Come work for the best!
Highest Caregiver Pay in the Region!
Our Professional Caregiver positions pay between $18 – $20 per hour, plus a $350 signing bonus!
- $18 – $20 per hour, plus $350 signing bonus!
- Same Day Pay Available to all employees with Tapcheck.
- Gas Allowance Reimbursement (greater than 10 miles from office)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance Coverage
- Paid Time Off – up to 40 Hours Per Year
- Paid Time and A Half Holidays- (Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year’s, Easter, Labor Day, Memorial Day, July 4th)
- Paid Orientation & Training
- Incentive programs; Monthly raffle, referral bonuses, year-end raffle
- Direct deposit
- Professional and Certified Training & Development
- Flexible Schedules
Choose Your Own Hours
We are currently hiring for part time, full time, weekday, overnight, and evening shifts throughout Washoe County. There are immediate openings for shifts that fit your schedule!
We Invest in You
We value our Caregivers and want to invest in you! We cover most costs for pre employment screenings including certification, TB testing, drug screening, and physicals. Caregivers will be responsible for providing their own CPR and First Aid. We also provide our Caregivers with quality training both at hire and continued education throughout their employment. Caregivers are paid for all training that is assigned by Lend a Hand!
We are growing and looking for fun, kind, and compassionate Caregivers who are committed to the same standards of excellence, care, and opportunities for growth! The Caregiver has the responsibility of providing the highest quality care to each client assigned to them. Responsibilities may include:
- Personal care assistance (dressing, bathing, grooming, etc)
- Light housekeeping
- Healthy meal planning and preparation
- Engaging activities
- Essential errands such as groceries or prescriptions
- Assistance with pet and plant care
- Medication reminders
- And more based on plan of care
- Caregiving, Certified Nursing or Nursing Assistant Programs, Hospitality or Customer Service experience
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Reliable personal vehicle for transportation (but can opt-out of driving clients)
- Cleared background check (paid by Lend A Hand!)
- Drug-Testing Clearance (paid by Lend A Hand!)
- TB test clearance or ability to take a 2-step TB test (paid by Lend A Hand!)
- A physical exam by a doctor to approve work requirements (paid by Lend A Hand!)
- Current car insurance (required only for driving)
- 3 verifiable references
- Professional and Problem Solving Mentality
- Compassionate, patient and caring demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills